Top Social

oh la la, la belle attrape!!!

|

«Dear Guylaine Couture

I saw your Gallary on the internet,I wish to donate the sum of $1.7 million dollars.I am Quin Fli of Japan.

I am currently in the hospital,I am a cancer patient and my doctor have told me that i do have limited weeks to live on.

I have made this wish to donate my funds for your gallary due to my love of art.

Get back to me if you are willing to receive this donation.»

1,7 million, quand même!... on appelle ça un «art scam». si vous lisez ces lignes c'est que vous aimez les arts, si vous n'êtes pas artiste vous-même. alors je partage car ça risque de vous intéresser.

on en parle largement sur le site de Agora Gallery. à lire, car on y trouve plusieurs renseignements et informations sur le sujet. continuez votre lecture, à la fin, d'autres artistes ont partagé leurs «art scams» et histoires.

eh oui, ça existe!
Commentez, ça m'intéresse
Publier un commentaire

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9